Effective Date: 2018-01-19
- Collection and Use of Information:
- Surveys and Feedback: We are committed to providing you the best possible experience while using our Website. To that end, we may request feedback from you through surveys or other feedback mechanisms as part of our continuing efforts to make the Website and the Content the best they can be. By submitting any feedback to us through any communication channel, you agree that the feedback is not confidential and that we are free to use and exploit it without restriction.
- Emails and Other Contacts from Users: If you contact us by email, we will use your email address only to respond to your specific inquiry and otherwise to communicate with you about your use of the Website. You agree that, in response to a contact from you, we may send an email and/or other form of communication that we determine in our sole discretion is important or potentially of interest to you.
- Log Data: When you visit the Website, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as the browser type or the web page you were visiting before coming to the Website, pages of the Website that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for while on the Website, access times and dates, and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Website and the Content and their technical administration, to increase their functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor them to our users’ needs.
- Sharing of Personal Information:
Third Party Disclosure: It is our policy not to share Personal Information with a third party, other than a business partner, for the purposes of marketing. Personal Information collected from you will only be used or shared when we deem it appropriate with third parties we may engage for technical, processing or other activities related to the Website. However, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to obligate such parties to keep your Personal Information secure and confidential. We may also disclose your Personal Information, to the extent we deem it necessary, to enforce our Terms of Service or to otherwise administer the Website and protect the rights of users. This may include disclosing Personal Information to other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. We may also provide Personal Information to others as we deem necessary or appropriate to protect our rights or to comply with court orders, judicial proceedings, legal process served on us, or requests by law enforcement or governmental agencies.
- Security: We have attempted to incorporate reasonable technologies and procedures into our business and online systems to protect and prevent unauthorized disclosure and use of the Personal Information we collect from or about our users. And while we exercise reasonable care and diligence to provide a secure conduit for information exchanged between a user’s computer or other device and our servers, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of materials or information transmitted to us or by us over the Internet or wirelessly. Therefore, while we will attempt to protect the transmission of information using methods that comply with prevailing industry practices and standards, we accept no liability for any unintentional or unauthorized disclosure or use of information.
3500 Boston St., Suite 333
Baltimore, MD 21224
- Changes to Personal Information or Its Use: If your Personal Information changes, or if you no longer desire to have access to or use of the Website, please stop using the Website immediately.
|Version||Date Posted on the Website|